Role: Ongoing Creative Video Editor for Social Media Ads
- Worldwide: Remote
- Project-based hourly rate with potential to turn into full-time role
- Hourly rate: $30-70 per hour depending on skills and experience
About The Company
Over 90% of the skin issues men face are a result of lifestyle habits.
GOA Skincare is not just a brand—it's a driving force for men who lead highly demanding lives. Our products are designed to combat lifestyle-induced skin issues, enabling men to lead the aspirational, fulfilling lives they want to lead without compromise. We believe that concern with the skin should not hold men back from making their mark in the world.
Right now the focus is on scaling our D2C paid social media efforts by better understanding our customers and running more high-impact creative experiments. This is where you come in!
About The Role
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Creative Video Editor for Social Media Ads to produce high-converting creatives, working closely with the digital marketing team.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to execute on creative ideas for paid social media ad campaigns, transforming conceptual ideas into high-converting visual content
- Generate assets through AI and edit these assets to produce engaging video and static content that aligns with our brand aesthetic and effectively communicates our marketing angles
- Optimize content for different social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok), ensuring maximum engagement and conversion
- Regularly review and analyze campaign performance with the rest of the team, applying insights to improve and refine creative assets
- Maintain a knowledge of current trends and techniques in AI asset generation and video editing, as well as an understanding of what’s converting on paid social media, to ensure our approach to content creation remains cutting-edge.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in creating high-converting content for social media advertising
- Expertise in video editing and asset generation using AI, along with a drive to stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in these areas
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide variety of styles and a keen understanding of effective visual storytelling
- An ability to think outside the box, rather than just follow best practices
- Familiarity with what converts on paid social media and platform-specific requirements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage projects under tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing collaboration: We always need more converting creatives and offer the potential for long-term partnership
- Creative freedom: A key part of the role involves brainstorming with our team, we want you to be creative rather than just follow a brief
- Dedicated team: Work closely with the founder, digital marketing director, and digital marketing manager on a key driver of our business
- Competitive compensation: We offer fair compensation for your important work
- Direct impact: With over 25,000 customers so far, your work will directly contribute to improving the lives of even more people as we expand our reach
What's It Like To Work at GOA Skincare?
At GOA Skincare, we prioritize customer-centricity, problem-solving, autonomy with accountability, team enthusiasm, and high standards. We work together with passion, bring positive energy, and have fun. As our Creative Video Editor, you'll have the opportunity to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities as you develop your skills.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! To apply, email your LinkedIn URL (like: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackcooney1/) to email@example.com with the subject line:
Applying for creative video editor role