Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit from the argan tree, which is only found in Morocco. The trees live to be 150 to 200 years old, and they do not start producing fruit until they are between 30 and 50 years old. Since the argan tree is sourced from a very limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.
- Hair: Argan oil is a great product to restore dry ends, add moisture to dry hair and add a certain luster. Apply it to your hair or beard while it is dry after a shower for an all over treatment or apply it just to your ends to smooth flyways when your hair is dry.
- Scalp: If you're dealing with a dry scalp, apply some argan oil to your finger tips and dab your scalp with the oil. Do this before bed and you'll give your scalp plenty of time to soak up the moisture before you shower in the morning.
- Face: Argan oil balances out your skin's natural oil production and completely transforms your skin, making you look youthful. Its hydrating properties assist in reducing wrinkles and help to restore the skin.
- Body: You can use argan oil as a full body moisturizer, applying it just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil right after you get out of the shower and dry off.
- Hands: Argan oil is a good treatment for your hands and restores the damaged goods from drying, cracking or peeling.