A Step by Step Guide to a CBD, Anti-Aging Treatment with your 0.3m Microneedle Roller
What is Microneedling?
A procedure that uses fine needles to puncture the skin and create a controlled micro-injuries. This triggers he production of collagen (protein which gives skin its strength), growth factors, and elastin (protein that allows the skin to rebound after being stretched) to compensate as the skin heals.
What are the benefits of Microneedling?
- Skincare product absorption rate can increase up to 90%
- Supports the improvement of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the look of acne scarring
- May reduce sagging skin
- Improves skin texture and stretch marks
- May improve the appearance of pigment issues
- May stimulate hair growth
What NOT to do when using the Roller
1. Never use the microneedle roller on eyelids or directly under the eyes (squint line area is fine, but be careful).
2. Do not leave it dirty. Clean your roller before and after using it. Use GOA’s Hand Sanitizer and then run it through water before and after use.
So, how do I use this routine?
To get the full benefits of this routine, use it at night as your skin regenerates and heals faster. The roller might leave your face slightly red after use, so after a full nights rest the redness will fade and leave your skin clear and youthful.
1. Cleanse Your Skin at Night
Cleanse your face with GOA's Purifying Face Cleanser. If you are using a scrub after cleansing, be more gentle on your skin than usual.
2. Add the CBD Recovery Facial Serum
Use one or two pumps of the serum and spread using the tips of your fingers.
3. Use the Roller
Gently roll over your skin vertically, horizontally, and diagonally using very light (feather weight) motions. Make sure to separate the different areas of the face and work on them 3 to 6 times.