A major causes of rapid-aging and adult acne, stress induces chemical reactions that lead to more reactive and sensitive skin; cortisol and other hormones released in the body affect skin-healing mechanisms, making it even harder to repair dry or aging skin.
- Biochemical reactions in your body (Adrenal Cortex and Medulla) release hormones that negatively impact the skin in multiple ways.
- The prevalence of acne increases with oilier skin from stress.
- Decreases collagen synthesis, leading to stress lines.
- Constricts blood vessels and induces inflammation
- Reduces cellular regeneration by blocking pathways
Under stress, the cortisol hormone is released and affects the body and skin. GOA's proprietary organic ingredients combat the appearance of damage and reduce the effects of aging caused by stress. Anti-Vice ingredients control the skin defenses, leading to effective protection of the skin under stress.
Throughout the path for success, men have dealt with stress in different ways. Recovering from skin issues arising from stress using natural tools is now possible. GOA has created organic solutions to handle the battles with stress and renew the skin's natural, youthful appearance