For most men, skin care should be simple, effective, and most importantly, fast. But go too fast, and it’s easy to overlook some of the smaller details. Smaller details that unfortunately make a big impression. For instance, consider the different skin around your eyes?. There are men who won’t allow a single gray hair to crop up without reaching for the clippers or hair dye, and yet wrinkles at the corners of the eyes and dark under-eye circles are left completely untreated. This can pile years on anyone’s face, whether they’re 21 or 65.
Dark circles are caused by a build up of toxins due to lack of sleep, stress or dehydration, which enlargen the blood vessels just beneath the skin around the eye. You can these dark circles, reduce wrinkles, and puffiness by following some very simple steps that include cleansing, moisturizing and applying different temperatures to your eye area.
Reduce Dark Circles & Puffy Eyes:
1. Place the desired amount of anti-fatigue facial mud mask and undereye serum (you can leave the undereye serum in the fridge for next time) in the freezer (You can use a knife) for about 10 min minutes.
2. Cleanse your face and then spread the mask under and on the dark circle of each eye. Cold temperature constricts blood vessels, slightly diminishing the flow of fluid into tissues and reducing puffiness in the process. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes; you might feel slight heating. Don't worry, it's just working.
3. Rinse the mask off gently - The mask leaves the skin insanely smooth because of the protein infusion, so it might feel like you have the product on there - You don't.
4. Finish up by patting eye area dry and applying the anti-fatigue under eye boost around each eye.
Reduce Stress & Fatigue Marks:
1. Regularly cleanser and apply an eye and face cream every night before you go to sleep. Products containing antioxidants, Vitamin C and Dark Phyto Matter, like an anti-fatigue under eye boost, and the regenerative face cream are key to preventing and diminishing sagging skin and fine lines.
2. Get some sleep. Your whole system, including your skin, needs at least 7-8 hours a night to recharge and repair any damage. Fitting in those precious ZZZs can be tough, but well worth it in the long run.